At Optimal Learning Centre we are passionate about providing drug-free solutions to learning, concentration and behavioural difficulties. We specialise in working with children experiencing these difficulties, including ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder), ADHD and dyslexia, however we work with clients of all ages.
At Optimal Learning we understand that each client is different, so provide a range of assessments and therapies that allow a program to be tailored to each individual. This allows us to address the underpinning problem/s not just the symptoms.
Just some of the difficulties we work with are:
- Behavioural issues – including concentration, focus, and impulsivity
- Learning – including reading, writing, spelling, comprehension, maths
- Moods and emotions – eg anxiety, fear, anger, hypersensitivity
- Auditory and visual processing problems
- Brain integration
- Social skills – including confidence and communication
- Motor skills, balance and co-ordination; motor planning, sequencing and processing; endurance
- Mineral imbalances and heavy metal toxicity
- Retained primitive reflexes and undeveloped postural reflexes
At Optimal Learning we offer the following therapies:
- Samonas Sound Therapy
- Primitive Reflex Therapy
- Vision Therapy
- Interactive Metronome
Learn more about each therapy here.
The Director of Optimal Learning Centre, Ondrej Bursik, completed his degree in Psychology at Macquarie University in 1996 Ondrej. He then travelled to the UK to study Primitive Reflex Therapy under Peter Blythe. It was here that he became interested in Biofeedback and its benefits for attention difficulties. Ondrej trained under Barry Sterman in EEG analysis and Neuro-feedback protocol setting. Ondrej is also qualified as a teacher of Applied Physiology in Arizona USA.
Ondrej graduated from the Melbourne campus of the College of Complementary Medicine in 2001 with a Diploma in Health Sciences (Holistic Kinesiology). In addition to being the Director of Optimal Learning Centre, Ondrej has been a lecturer at the Sydney campus of the College of Complementary Medicine since its opening in 2002 and the Principal of the college since 2005. Ondrej is a Senior Lecturer in Kinesiology, Applied Physiology and Energetic Sciences.
Optimal Learning Centre’s Staff – Click here…